and I thought I had heard it all before lol

just received a return request ... not quite one I have heard before lol

Ordered by mistake
Comments:Order was placed by my 12 year old daughter who stole my credit card details to set up Ebay account and purchase goods. I wish to return all items. Thanks for your consideration.

I offer returns anyway and so as long as the goods are returned exactly as were received I dont have an issue

I wonder how many other items this buyer needs to return

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: and I thought I had heard it all before lol

@davewil1964 wrote:

My partner is disabled. If anybody tried to play that card I would probably play mine straight back - "Sorry, I'm selling for my disabled partner as she can't use a computer very well..."

I'm selling for me, but that statement would have more truth in it than the average buyer's.

I hate people who play the disability card, which includes disabled people, other than to the extent necessary to level the playing field.

I played the card straight back to her. I said that I was a carer for my quad husband after a terrible bike accident. I was selling to save up some money to visit his son in Qld who he hadn't been able to visit since his accident. I went on with this big story about it. She must have fallen for it because I was so sure she was going to neg me as she was extremely upset and angry.
Message 31 of 31
Latest reply