Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: are there any 100 free listings

You're very brave asking that on here!

Message 2 of 53
Latest reply

your not likely to see any free offers when the 40 free listings start tomorrow.

Message 3 of 53
Latest reply

Hi there ....

.... just keep your eye on this page and someone will post them as soon as they come up. 

They've been very erratic lately and it's hard to tell when it will happen.   In fact I had more than I needed last week ๐Ÿ™‚ (and I rarely get an invitation).

Don't forget to try   http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664   every so often.   It seems to come up regularly every four weeks for me. 

Keep trying and good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 53
Latest reply

It would be great if Ebay dished out these free listing offers to me. Everyone else seems to get them, i never get any offers, i am forced to wait for monthly 40 free listings, and 40 is very limiting.

Does Ebay even understand that when there's no selling going on they don't get their precious sale fees either??

Message 5 of 53
Latest reply

Wizardess,  you have a lot of photos missing from your listings.

Or is it just me?

Message 6 of 53
Latest reply

We had unlimited free listings a fortnight ago, so it is unlikely we will get any more for a fortnight at least.

Message 7 of 53
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Wizardess,  you have a lot of photos missing from your listings.

Or is it just me?

No - ' View Image ' in too many items.

Take a look at your images.

Message 8 of 53
Latest reply

Copied from another post on this board.  It worked for me but not others, worth a shot http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2061

Message 9 of 53
Latest reply

I have the images in my Avon listings just not at the front where can be seen in searching because Ebay kept removing my Avon listings saying i couldn't use their images, so i have no option but to do it this way or they get removed. I'm just trying to make ends meet in my life, i don;t need this **bleep** form Ebay.

Message 10 of 53
Latest reply