are there any 100 free listings

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: are there any 100 free listings

i think you should buy a camera and do some work. your listings look lazy like you dont care.

Message 21 of 53
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

i think you should buy a camera and do some work. your listings look lazy like you dont care.

She probably won't need to worry once eBay catches up with the policy violations.

Message 22 of 53
Latest reply

Erma Gerd!   Actually advertising QS

I hadn't read the whole listings

Message 23 of 53
Latest reply

Rather disturbing, isn't it? Not to mention a bold move.

Message 24 of 53
Latest reply

Bet that's the last time she comments on getting free listings     snicker.gif

Message 25 of 53
Latest reply

Tippy, when I did Avon we started off with a starter kit of samples and a stock of catalogues which we could leave with our customers, or they could look at it and order immediately.

Every 6 weeks (I think) the order was sent to Avon and delivered within a week (I was in Canberra and the order came from Sydney).   The prices I paid to Avon were considerably less than the catalogue prices that the customers paid me when their orders were delivered....which was effectively my commission.  We also earned points which went towards prizes.

When the orders were delivered we also received the new catalogue for the next campaign and a couple of new items to add to our samples (at the wholesale cost unless it was something like a new lipstick colour which was free).  We could buy whatever we wanted at the Avon price to add to or samples...or use as gifts.  My father had every Avon aftershave gift bottle that ever came out and Mum had the perfumes and talcs. 

I had a fantastic area....the Navy base in Canberra.  As well as 150 odd married quarters cottages there were 75 captive WRANS with nowhere to spend their money and something like 150 single sailors in the quarters who were always looking for gifts for Mums, sisters, girlfriends etc.    After the first year the area manager told me I had done 200% more business than had ever been done in my area.  And I am still using some of the prizes I won with my bonus points.

Message 26 of 53
Latest reply

Avon has it's own website selling on-line.

Doesn't make sense to order from a third party

Message 27 of 53
Latest reply

Always a problem with publicising wishes.

Message 28 of 53
Latest reply

SHE HAS 100% positive feedback.

much better people focus on their own business

that's what wrong with australia today to many noisy people want to tell others what to do that's the government's job

Message 29 of 53
Latest reply

It's called a level playing field.

You're a seller

Would you like a competitor to have an advantage over you?

So much so, that they sell and you don't?

Message 30 of 53
Latest reply