Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! EBAY OUTAGE

WHY DOES EBAY KEEP GOING DOWN? & WHY, WHEN I HAVE EXCLUDED USA DOES THE USA VALUE SHOW ON MY LISTING. hh8609

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sellers listings require feedback or blocked

Thoughts please on Sellers listing practises as stated on all listingsAny buyer who does not complete transaction with feedback or leaves neg will be blocked from future auctions.Is this against eBay policy ??

Send International parcels for cheap

Hi Guys, I ship some products iternationally.. and thought would share a cheaper option..that I have tried recetently (and it provides full tracking as well) the company is Chitra International / Domestic Courier http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/...

More Glitches & ebay fiddling

Just had a look at the auctions I had listed from the most recent freebies. A large number have a horizontal line across view count indicating no-one has viewed the item, but some have multiple bids and others multiple watchers. Another example of eb...

Postage policy

I am having trouble understanding the options for creating a postage policy. I want to post sheet music in a Tough Bag (3) There are so many options available for Australia wide posting. I keep reading through them all but I can't work it out. Can an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Default Search

Ok so today searching stuff I noticed the default search has changed. It used to be best match now every time I search I am presented with newly listed items. Is everybody else the same. I usually search lowest price + postage so it's nothing I have ...

Late paying buyer requests bonus freebie.

Over the last two weeks I have had a unusually high number of non-payers. They have all responded to an unpaid item claim by paying immediately. Last night however I received a message through the ebay message system from one of them requesting that ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund for change of mind?

Hi all,I am having an issue with a buyer wanting a return. Lately ebay returns seem to be getting really out of hand. I am finding it very difficult to work out how to make any of these buyers happy. Is it just me?I sell clothes for young women and t...

Urgent help needed please

Hi I need urgent help with Turbo Lister, got heaps of things to upload taking advantage of the 100 free listings BUT Turbo Lister is suddenly only uploading at 10 kb per second, so 16 items are taking around 2 hours to load!!!! This is ridiculous. I ...

Hi. I can't get the Ebay inserts to add to my listings to work.

I have just updated to windows 8.1 And prior to this NEVER a problem.This is the 1st Selling Auction listing I have done since I updated to windows 8.1 I have cleared the browsing history.I JUST WANT the basic See Sellers Other Items and ADD to Favou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer won item but yet to pay after another invoice has responded with a request to reduce postage ?

I responded with a welocme to pick up item as they are not too far from me. l also responded advising that I use satchel with tracking as they suggested brown paper and bubble wrap surely would cost 6-8 dollars!! They are yet to pay...worried I get a...