Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback extortion threat reported. Will ebay act?

HiI have just had a very unpleasant experience with a buyer who, amongst other things, threatened to leave negative feedback if I didn't provide an "immediate refund". I have reported this to ebay but will they actually do anything?Cheers

Cancelling Bids

I am selling a couple Waeco fridge freezer covers and have had quite a lot of difficulty with cancelled bids and withdrawn offers. I have had to relist the items several times because the only bidder/buyer has "misread" the listing and the item has g...

You are kidding me

5 items I was selling ended today.Now I look on the system and I see that they have been relisted by you bunch of clowns.DID I ASK TO HAVE THEM RELISTED.DO YOU THINK I WANT THEM RELISTED.Get them unlisted immediately and make sure I do not get hit wi...

ebay has done away with top rated seller badge on listing as it confuses the buyer ... oh please!!!

I have only just recently achieved a top rated seller badge, I had the badge appear on my listings for little less than a month and now ebay has scrapped it as it might cause confusion for buyers with the ebay premium service ... thanks for nothing e...

Resolved! Does anybody know whether it is worth using Google Ad Words to promote my eBay Store?

I would like to know if anybody has used Google Ad Words to promote their eBay Store. I do not want to spend the time and money on it if it doesn't make any difference. Also, how would I know if it was working? Any help greatly appreciated.ThanksJenn...

Ridiculous Paypal Decision

I run a very large eBay store. Recently a buyer purchased an item and then sent a scathing message say ing the item was damaged in the post etc. I asked for a picture to be sent offered a refund on return etc even though fault of postal system and th...

unable to complete selling listing on eBay

It's me again, one week later and still unable to complete a selling listing on eBay! Thanks to all members for their valuable help over the past few days. I did set myself up with the turbo lister, and have today been able to complete a listing thru...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers not paying!!!

ARHHH it is so frustrating. Lost many sales do to this, not good for business!! There need to be some sort of secure payment with the buyers card details on file with an agreement in place with buyer and ebay that once a bid as been place they are ag...

100 000 FREE LISTINGS 17th -23rd March

Thank You Ebay for the 100 000 FREE LISITINGS you`ve given me, I`ve accepted the offer. Now, by my "rough" calculations in my head, I will be a busy busy man as you can see below :- 100 000 / 7 days = 14 000 per day 14 000 / 24 hours = 600 per hour (...