Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Whose time zone should apply? Buyers or sellers?

If I have an item listed and it is bought by someone in a different time zone shouldn't the sale be in my time zone date and time. I have a sale that is showing as being a few hours and a date later than it occurred I want to start a dispute as soon ...

Have any sellers received the 100 free listings as yet today usually offered fortnightly on fridays.

Hi has any one received 100 free listings often offered fridays fortnightly..Ebay advises that sellers are radomly picked for these offers depending on elegibility..Just wondered if any sellers have been advised of free listings this weekend as yet

member of he month award

emails me complaining that I had an item advertised for so much but selling it for more, thinking, **bleep**, he is going to report me to Ebay for this, yeah right, all I could come up with is the fact that someone does have it cheaper than me, exact...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do site preferences ( blocking npb ) actually work?

As i wait for yet another non paying bidder case to close *sigh*, i have looked through their feedback and noted at least 5 negs in positive feedback in the last few months saying ' never paid' or simular. I have a block in my site preferences that b...

My eBay posatge label is now printing with a boarder. Can use my A4 x 4 sticker sheets now.

Until today I was printing out postage labels through eBay directly onto an A4 x 4 sticker. Perfect fit and easy as!! Today I went to print and I have a Boarder around my label so now it wont fit onto on of my stickers but prints over to the sticker ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

if you block bidder can they still pay

I have a person who is bidding on and winning multiple auctions.. He is up to $1000 balance. I don't really want to sell to him any longer until he settles up with me on what he's already bought. I've sent him email to pay before bidding on anything ...

Buyer using multiple User-ids

A buyer from the USA has bought and paid for two of my items. But has used two different brand new user-ids with zero feedback. The user-ids look like they are computer generated. Why would they do this?

Whats up with the Australia Post tracking system?

If you are going to advertise the fact that items are tracked then at least have something that works most of the time....Especially with all the new scanners you bought. Do you guys need some help in the IT department or something.