Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have sold items this week & the three purchasers were not happy!

I have had a terrible week with unhappy buyers (3) - I bought an item & it apparently had a large caught thread & wanted her money back - I didn't see the caught thread & refuned her money - she kept the skirt! 2nd buyer - bought a hughely expensive ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Adobe reader not converting click and send address labels

I have once again decided to try and get click and send up and running after a year's break and using pre paid satchels. All went well for a few days but today I just get a grey screen instead of the pdf to click on and print. I am not really that co...

Grow your business with Buying Guides

"eBay Buying Guides is a great way to connect your business to potential customers who are doing research on eBay. By writing a Buying Guide, not only can you build your credibility and position yourself as a subject expert, but it’s also a great way...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promotional offer question

At the bottom of my selling page there is no mention of how many listings I should have this month but there is this line -Take advantage of our listing offers and save. Find out how When I press it all it does is take me to the page on insertion fee...

Powerseller: Bronze

Hey guys, I've checked the critera for the bronze power seller and we have ticks in all boxes and all criteria met however not been awarded the title! Do I need to do anything or contact ebay to obtain it? Regards, Ozbestbuyz

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

closed case

How do I change feedback for a close case. The customer contacted me after the case was closed and now has paid me for the items? Thanks Kim

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay buyer wont give surname

I sold items to a buyer with (PRIVATE) ID. Has only given Christian name & no Surname. Is it safe to post to just a Christian name only. What have thet got to hide. It doesn*t feel right ???

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something smelly here?

Recently we cleared out cupboards, amongst the items was a new dress, still with shop tags. The buyer, who gave her work address, reported that the item was "smelly", which was a big problem for her. She left 100% positive feedback (why if you are no...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful