Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stuffed Up

I stuffed up with the 10 000 free listings, thinking they included auction style if listed in collectables. It doesn`t, so now I have just paid $1.00 per listing for auctions I`ve started at 99 cents, and don`t expect them to go much higher.I have st...

Ideas for packing clothes nicely!

Hi all!! I was just wondering how people package their clothes and shoes inside satchels to be sent to the buyer. Is tissue paper enough? I've received a couple of parcels lately with personalised tags!!! I am feeling the need to step up my packaging...

Create informative ebook or CD

I was wondering is it legal to down load videoes from youtube about an subject, for example Forklift driving training and tips and write them on a CD or DVD or make a text file or PDF file about the subject and sell them on eBay? I do appreciate to b...

$6.95 to print a postage label ????

Has ebay actually researched this at all? This price is absolutely ludicrous.....$6.95 to print out one label is just pure greed. I will set up my own template in Word and just copy and paste across and then print out.Another scheme to add even more ...

But It Now...and then don't pay? What's the point?

A real pain in the back passage lately. I can understand bidders getting caught up in the heat of the moment in the last few minutes of an auction, and overspending....but what is with the BIN buyers who then don't pay? The price of the item is there...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment for Custom/Special Orders

We quite often get customers who browse our store and send us a message asking if we can make a special order for this or that or change quantities etc etc.We usually have tried to oblige but it makes for something we normally don't have listed. And ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photographs Will Not Upload

All attempts to upload photographs using either the Standard or Basic Uploader fail. I've tried everything from reducing and increasing Pixel size with no result. I would appreciate any assistance or advice. Many thanks in anticipation;iona

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I add an Item to an existing Invoice

Hi All,I have a buyer who bought multiple items and I sent them an invoice combining their items believing they had finished shopping. Then a while after I sent the invoice (they had not paid yet) they bought an additional item. How can I add that la...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful