Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item Not As Described (Dispute)

Hello, Sorry for posting this again but I can find my original post. I have a buyer that says I shipped him the wrong colour phone, however when I checked all my communications and the order details, he didn't specify the colour. He has now opened an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invoice in German?

I just sent an invoice to a buyer and the preview showed that it was in German. Is this a setting that I (or one of my kids) has changed. What's going on there?? Thanks for any advice!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Listers Fees aren't matching up

Hi there, i've been off ebay for a while but recently decided to get back into it. i've spent the past few weeks on and off creating listings in Turbo Lister like I used to. Tonight I went to upload the listings and when it calculated fees it came up...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 Free Listings this weekend?

Just wondering if anyone has received the email regarding 100 Free Listings this weekend? If so could you please provide the link? (Not sure if they have made it so you can't use the link anymore?) Thanks!

First time buyers :(

God I hate them , 6 times now I have an experience where I have posted an Item and for some reson or other they have not paid or responded, . I really wish there was a way to block first time buyers or at least make it so that they have to bid with a...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hand made

Could anyone define "Hand made" when included in a listing description on ebay?