Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Idiot Sellers leaving positive negatives

I wish I can say that its just the newbie sellers doing it but there are just as many "seasoned" sellers leaving false positives as well. How are these time wasters meant to be stopped if procedures aren't bring met? I just wish some sellers would ge...

Listed item but no views?? Frozen listing??

I've listed an item 3 days ago, but so far no views according to the viewing counter. I've been into the Ad myself several times but the counter is still stuck on 1. Any ideas?Thanks,John

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! item purchased in US and paid via PayPal but the item was deleted by seller after payment cleared

I purchased a nutribullet from ebay seller on 27/09/13 and paid via paypal straight away. I logged in to my ebay acct today and saw that the seller has deleted the item snd has since closed his acct. I have reported and commenced dispute with paypal ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsold item charge.

I sold an Item and was never paid, I have now closed the dispute after waiting 7 days however I was still charged the Final value fee despite never being paid, will Ebay refund me?, I don't care about listing fee's as i only use free one's, but I bel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click n Send without Courier Pickup

Hi All, Why can't I buy postage online without courier pickup? I just want to buy postage online but don't want a courier to pick up my satchels. Is this possible? I had a look at click n send help and it doesn't seem so. I was under the impression t...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can you leave negative feedback for a buyer

Why don't sellers have the same rights as buyers?Why don't sellers have the option of leaving neutral or negative feedback, the same as buyers do.It seems the only choice sellers have is to leave positive feedback or no feedback.This is extremely unf...

How can I resend an invoice? I have already sent one invoice

Can anyone help, I have already sent one invoice, and need to send a second one, because the buyer lost an email or something ? I have looked on the drop down menu to the right of the listing, but the option to resend or send invoice is no longer the...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! are $10 sales likely here plz?

There are so many cheep cheep items I think it seems impossible no I dont get enough to see So will not post an item for .99cents ...................pc