Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening an Ebay store

Hi Guys First time poster here. Sorry in advance if this has been asked a million times. I currently have my own website selling urban clothing. I was thinking about opening an ebay store to get a different customer base. I have noticed retailers suc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-payers

Maybe I'm getting paranoid, but I'm starting to feel as though I'm being deliberately targeted by non-payers. I've had five non-payers in the last month. All buyers with low feedback, I get zero communication from them. One had even paid for 3 other ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems when listing using html

Hi There, I have just re-done my listings using dream weaver which looks great with dreamweaver. And copying over the html to the describtion area, but when I try to view it on eBay the describtion area the format has been changed. The spacing has be...

How do I change my account from business to personal?

Hello,I want to change my account settings from business account to personal account. It won't let me change my account, Is there anything I can do?Everytime I go into to change my account the 'edit' settings isn't there for changing my account.I've ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers experiencing Best Match Problems - any improvement?

I have been having a problem with my listings not appearing in Best Mach search results. This has been happening for a couple of months now. I know that there have been other sellers having the same problem. For those of you that were also experienci...

continue auction or take offer?

I have an item for auction and a bid is already placed on it, and I didn't include a 'buy it now price', Another person emails me to buy it outright for double the starting price what are my options. Can I accept that offer or does the auction have t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

quick help needed on Tariffs international sale

HiHave a buyer for a book to be sent to France, I have given them a rough postage quote (over $110) and they are still happy to proceed, up to $140 postage limit. I have used C&S to get a quote, have declared it as a commercial sale, and found the ri...

Resolved! refund payment and change invoice?

A buyer has asked if they can have express post instead of regular post. I told them when the auction ends, I will adjust the invoce to reflect express post charges. However, they paid (without waiting for me to add the extra) and now want express. I...