Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what does new without tags mean?

can any one tell me what this means , i have some new stuff to sell but dont have all the fancy parafinalia that originally came with it?

Buyer asking to combine postage

Hi all. I sold 2 separate items to the same buyer, both with instant paypal payment. I charge $6.00 for postage on all my items. The buyer paid - no problem there - but has asked if I can combine postage. I'm not sure what they mean - do they want bo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay & PayPal Policies need to be updated - "Please give your example"

FACT - We have all seen endless complaints about unfair transactions or paypal refunds (chargebacks) from Sellers or buyers. FACT - There is nothing we can do. I would love if both ebay and PayPal stopped hiding behind their Privacy policies and bega...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sold car and the buyer paid but still hasn't collected the car

Hi Everyone, just wanting to get some advice on my car. I sold it on ebay March 29th for $810 and the buyer paid. He was making contact with me all the time in the beginning and then the communication stopped. The car needs to be towed as it isnt reg...

• 75 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! cancelling sale

Hi, I sold 2 items on the weekend, both buyers have asked to cancel sale, I agreed and sent them a cancel transtaion, one has respondered by pressing the wrong button, saying that they decline my offer to cancel sale, ebay has now closed the case as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What do I do when an item is lost

This either never happens for a whole year or you get it happening all at once. I just don't know what to do. I say in my descriptions and conditions that I'm not responsible for any losses. But when I do get some one who hasn't received there item I...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lots of questions for experienced sellers please!

Much Thanks to all whom reply! I've some questions about ebay selling. First is how could a USA buyer purchase a book of sheet music from me? I have buyer blocks in place. Only 1 item available to OS & not that item. I asked this question of live hel...

Where can I find????

How many free listings I get if I open a store?I've searched and searched and it just seems to be telling me that it is 20 cents to list?Has it been changed? I thought there were some free (not rally free if you are paying a subscription but you get ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Postage

Hi Guys,Am thinking of turning to International customers to expand a little, anyone here know off top of their head what a Large letter (normal DL size) under 50grams and less than 20mm thick would cost to anywhere in the world?Thank you in advanceS...

Keeps logging me out when I click "sell an item" anyone else?

Hi, I am trying to list some things and each time I go to start new listing, it tells me to sign in to see my saved details, so I sign in and it takes me back to the page that says sign in and then I sign in and then it takes me back to the page that...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful