Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pick up only

just sold an item that clearly states that it is pick up only, E-mailed buyer items are ready for inspection and collection, He has E-mailed back with let him know how much extra for postage. I have told him collection only no postage. Someone asked ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what to sell ongoing?

Some help required please! Ive sold everything around the house, now some tips to find the right product to sell ongoing??

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Detailed Seller Ratings - Postage and handling charges

I’m new to selling and these are my DSRs so far: Item as described 5.0 Communication 5.0 Postage Time 4.9 Postage and handling charges 4.6 Is 4.6 a bad score? Would it discourage you from buying? What can I do to improve it? I’ve never charged more t...

wrong postal address given

Hi everyone I'm wanting to know whose responsibility it is: I've posted an item to the address the buyer had logged into Ebay under view order details which gets emailed to you when you've sold an item Then I've gone to contact buyer to send a messag...

How do you

Get your selling limits raised? As some would remember I opened a second account and can only list 100 items a month..... Not happy I talked to the online chat people and they said it will be reviewed periodically. What time frame do you think that m...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Take 20% off your fees?????

I have the banner coming up on my selling page to take 20% off your fees. It says register for offer. So I click the banner and it takes me to a blank page. Has anyone been able to access this?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidders Privacy Option Question

Hello All, I would like to get some feedback from other store owners and sellers about the advantages and disadvantages of using the "bidders privacy" option when listing items. When the buyer leaves feedback the item is marked as "private" and canno...

postage cost

Hi guys, hope everyone is well!! Has anyone experienced lately buyers bidding on an item and then stating they'd refuse to pay if they won the item as they wanted to buy it straightaway (item was listed under auction not buy it now) and delivered the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Search Engines Not Working - TRS Problem Related

Sales dropped by 90% over the past 4 weeks due to Ebay Search Engine Best Match Problems. We noticed that if we keep our items on automatic relist and they don't sell the first time around, they immediately dropped out of the search engines the secon...

4 days No Payment or Email Contact

Hi, I have a question. I sold an item 4 days ago, it was won on a last minute bid, I have had no contact from buyer, and no payment received. This morning, I sent a friendly reminder, stating it had been 4 days and if there is a problem with paying t...

• 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling pickup only items

Hi, I was thinking of selling some items that are too big to post, but had a few questions regarding doing this. Can you insist on cash on pick up only in your listing? I thought you had to offer Paypal/Paymate/Merchant Credit Card. Just do not want ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Access to MyEbay.com.au

Hi All, Recently work has put on a block on the my ebay page. www.ebay.com.au works but when you access myebay it's blocked. does anyone know how to get around this ie a ip address i can type into the http://? either that or navigate to another page ...

How to place a credit card on file...

Hi everyone. Please help... but need baby step instructions :-x I've been going around the Help Pages in circles. It tells me to open a seller's account... I have already done that ages ago and connected Paypal for seller fee payments. Then it says t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

does Australia Post compensate for lost unregistered parcels?

i am wanting to list a rare cd that should fetch between $20-40, not an amount i can really afford to lose if it goes missing in the post. My local po now say i can't send it as a registered letter because its a solid object (even though i used to do...