whats a fast selling item?

Me and a a couple of mates are tryign to sell some furniture, but no one is buying any of them... we are trying to think of what else we can try to sell faster?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

qantax
Community Member

Try using your mates I.D. for a start,surely it will create a better image in our minds than the one currently portrayed!!

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@rus_maggot wrote:

Me and a a couple of mates are tryign to sell some furniture, but no one is buying any of them... we are trying to think of what else we can try to sell faster?

Things that sell fast are typically desirable, well photographed, accurately and well described (but succinctly), and well-priced. Beyond that, there's not a lot of guarantees for specific items.

To be honest, and I hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism, I think you would be better served by improving current listings. Just as an example, if you have a rare and antique item of furniture that's been fully restored, there's some information people would be interested in knowing beyond the dimensions, and a gallery image that shows it in better lighting, plus close-ups of detail - for people to even find it, use as much relevant information in the title as possible, eg wood, era, usage etc.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You need to fix up the listing for the quilt because you cannot have negotiable" in the lisitng.

You would be better off using the Buy It Now with Best Offer option.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

race cars, by definition go fast.

red ones are the fastest though, so I'd start with them.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

race cars, by definition go fast.

red ones are the fastest though, so I'd start with them.

Better still are red ones with Go Faster stripesSmiley Wink

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I'd agree with this.

@qantax wrote:

Try using your mates I.D. for a start, surely it will create a better image in our minds than the one currently portrayed!!

I'd be a bit doubtful about buying stuff off a guy who has a username of "maggot" LOL.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

How about Pirate? Plenty did.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply