Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Greater item condition clarity for buyers

18th June the following was posted ... Listings that specify the listed item's condition provide clarity for potential buyers. Now, in addition to selecting an item condition value (e.g. 'Like new', 'Pre-Owned', 'Refurbished') when listing an item, s...

Almost Done Ebay

I made a comment regarding how rude another Ebayer had been to a seller. I stated that their comment was rude and offensive and that if they couldn't say anything nice then not to say anything at all. I didn't realise that this was against Ebay rules...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is not good with math!!!

I have just sold an item and instead of $123.50 in total ebay shows its total cost as $254.20. It is completely wrong with postage shown as $66.80 while it was set to $24.50. It shows though correct extra $10.60 added to the invoice and the buyer has...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Profit restrictions for selling precious metals on eBay

Fellow eBay-ians (I think that's a good description!), How do people actually make any decent profit on eBay after their RIDICULOUS fees?!?! I mean 7% final value, listing fees, paypal feels.... the list goes on. Yes the market is global, but in the ...

Item Description Issue, Return Policy Violation, Negative Feedback

Hi, Just want to share this selling experience. It's bothering me and losing few night sleep lately. Below are sequence of events... 1) Buyer notified me that item been received, happy with the condition but testing functionality. 2) Couple of days, ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone else experiencing no View numbers in My Ebay today?

Since the wee hours of this morning the Views numbers for each item in my ebay have been replaced with a dash, no numbers - whilst still displaying the watch numbers. I've checked this on the Australian and US site with same effect. It's now been ove...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selecting fixed price option.... its not lettng me??

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help. Im trying to list a few things and want to do them as fixed price rather than auction but its not allowing to change it. Fixed pricing is shaded grey as is the qty available option. Any ideas???

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

funny feedback

not mine but I found it whilst cleaning up my blocked list.. This was a neultral.. "32mm does not fit 1 1/4" Actualy 32 millimetres = 1.25984252 inches

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send and Post Code on Receipt - Help Please

I know that this was just posted recently, but I cannot find the relevant post, so was wondering if someone could please help me to locate it. I thought that I read that rather than writing the postcode next to the tracking number on the receipt when...

WARNING to Australia Post Customers

Although all packages that are sent within Australia are supposed to include tracking, the reality is that many of the Post Offices where packages are lodged do not scan the packages. I sent an item out on Tuesday and paid the extra for Signature on ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful