Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelling a part finished listing.

I just can't get my head around eBay procedure at all. I started entering an item for sale and then decided against it- so the listing is part finished. I now want to list another item and eBay keeps telling me to 'please complete your listing'. I ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage costs quoting???

Hi iv been selling on here for just over a year and am having issues with buyers not being happy with postage costs for their items... all of the items i send registered post with tracking minimum, and in all my auctions i request they prospective bu...

Offers to close early.

I always seem to get offers to close early and quite frankly they are getting irritating. Every time I reject an offer politely i get a more hostile response which usually reads like "yeah okay but good luck getting the price you're asking. all the b...

Anyone know a good accountant?

Hey guys, im just wondering if anyone knows a good accountant who has experience in eBay selling. I have seen one before but i don't feel i was taken seriously and didn't give very helpful advice, she gave me a basic run down of things to record but ...

quick C&S question

this might sound a bit dumb but, i gotta ask i filled out my first item and discovered theres no area to fill out - send to - buyers details on the satchel so im guessing after i pop it in a post box - at AP they'll know where to send it just from th...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diminished Aust Post Service

I would like to hear what other eBayers feel about the dramatic drop in service from Aust Post. Without registered mail being available, 'signed for' mail, costing $2.90 may help with delivery security but to charge for insurance on top of this in or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International postage times

I sent an item to both the USA and Canada 3 weeks ago today, both are saying items haven't arrived, is anyone having troubles with internationals taking a long time to arrive. I just received a parcel from the USA which was posted 28/5 so coming into...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another day another Ebay Glitch Postage times

I have had 2 customers message me today asking why is postage going to take 2-3 months. When i looked at the listings the estimated postage date is Aug-Sep. (41-60 days) should be 10-20 days which shows when you list item. When i checked sold items i...

Please help i am being ripped off by buyer

I just recieved this message and was hoping someone could help with how to respond. This item is definitely not fake. HiJust received desperate housewives very angry Because it is 100% a pirated copy plz refundMy money IMMEDIATELY or I will be forced...

Unable to list stamps from North Korea for sale.

I wondered if anyone can help me. I've been trying to list some stamps I have from North Korea and it won't let me, saying there was an embargo on them. I understand that, but 55 other stamps are listed from North Korea so I'm not sure how they get a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings? Are they a scam?

Free listings? Is there such a thing.I look at my listings the first 10 pages out of 40 odd get looked at .The last pages with the so called free listings do not get looked at.Is this a e-bay scam ? Or am I being paranoid? Since the 1st of May the sa...

Posting light bulky items with Australia Post

Hi All, Not sure how many of you guys know this trick....... Many of my items are light and bulky so I get stung with the cubic charge. Recently I had to post a item to TAS, it only weighed 1024 grams but I was charged for 5kg due to its size which w...