Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Categories

Hello again Does anyone know how to change my Categories?? I was able to change them I thought.. the ones in my shop are still the same but the changed ones at shown in my listings... I only want there to be three Categories but for some reason all o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thinking about selling again as it was fun

I am thinking about selling some things on Ebay again, I haven't sold anything for a few years now. I have been reading a lot tonight to see what has changed. Any recommended reading would be great as I don't want to make any mistakes and like to do ...

Buyer complains Oh you didnt sayt when i had pay...

Opened a dispute after 4 days for Unpaid item & buyer complains Oh you didnt say when i had pay by i was waiting you tell me.. Yeah right why should i have send a mesege every single buyer when to pay.. good one. 5 other auction winners pay straight ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New business names to suite new selling conditions.

I know there are those of you out there who due to the nature of your varied businesses and products have not been hit as hard as those of us who are selling low priced collectables and similar items. So whilst those lucky few of you will no doubt cr...

Inventory allocation - Bin allocation

I am hoping someone out there in eBay sellers world knows how to be able to give your listing/style an allocation number - for stock/inventory allocation purposes. I have over 800 listings/styles and need to employ staff - BUT my stock is put away in...

WOW! Now we have 'Australia Post Parcel Post Parcel' !!!

Yes, it really DOES say that. Ebay is forcing us to remove the postal option: 'Australia Post Regular Parcel + Tracking' and replace it with: 'Australia Post Parcel Post Parcel' Sorry, but 'Australia Post Parcel Post Parcel' has got to be just about ...

I've been experiencing the markdown manager problem.

I've been experiencing the markdown manager problem. ebay staff always replies me like I don't know what I'm doing or first day using computer. I've had enough. I add a sale in markdown manager, then I try to add a listing into this sale. but it alwa...

Pictures please help

Hi I am new to ebay I am using Turbo lister to list my items but it wont accept my pictures I have what do I do? Also I have a girl with a feedback of 3 she done a an offer me the best price, once accepted I emailed her today to say payment was due a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling before item ends

I am selling an item without a buy now option. A buyer wants to offer me an amount (which I am happy to accept) however the item sale doesn't end for 3 days. How do I organise this? End the sale early or revise it to have a buy now option and get the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No more ANY feedbacks for non-paying buyers

Just recently I was able to give positive feedback like "no payment no communication". So crock-buyer was able to maintain 100% positive profile. From point of view eBay it was good for business. But too many feedbacks like "no payment" create angry ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think the buyer is try to score a freebie. What to do.

I sell an item to a customer. I get a message from PP stating the buyer has put in a "Not as described dispute". He says the part in the box is broken, but the box is in perfect order and he also states the that the item is second hand. Now I check e...

Feedback system is a joke for sellers

Hi Trev here,I recently sold a galaxy S3 i9300T in for parts and not working,the screen was cracked,but all other functions still worked,I mentioned in the listing that the phone would not be posted till the funds cleared into my bank account from pa...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is eBay still for selling

I am a regular user of ebay both buying and selling, for well over 10 years. I recently listed a Jayco Penguin campervan, the type of which sell between $16000 and $18000 in caravan sales yards. the item had over 800 views with 40+ watchers, I receiv...

NO SALE!!

I was thinking of listing a few comics, so I did a search on completed listings for them (within Australia only): First page, 200 different listings from different sellers..... ZERO SOLD. Surely this can't be normal? Think of the hours of wasted time...