Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has anyone had any experience using Skippy Post?

Hi, I need to send a parcel to the UK, it weighes a bit over 1kg, but is quite small (10cmx5cmx5cm). If I use Australia Post using either a Pack and Track or Registered Post International satchel, it's going to be $63.55, which not really viable, con...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay pal or bank account for payments?

Hiya. Can someone please help me? I have an ebay account based in London which I haven't used for ages. I am currently in Australia for a while and want to sell some items. If I register or change my current account to as being in Aus, and then use P...

Active content

How do you sell something no body is allowed to look at before they commit to buy. Under ebays current policy you commit to buy something you are interested in as that's the only way to get their phone number and their address then you get to look at...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Move country

Can I sell in Australia if my account was created in Ireland?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restricted Account and eBay Customer non-Care?

I thought I might summarise my recent eBay Customer Service Experience: [I’m a seller over 10 years, 250+ 100% positive feedback]. Wed 7/2 eBay [email]: You’re account has been restricted [unknown reason] please upload your:Driver’s LicenseCredit Car...

Promotions

I use the app and get the promotions on my gmail acc but I'd like to know how to find them on the classic site please. Thanks for any answers.

Goodbye to eBay

After years of selling on eBay, I have decided to finish up and don't intend to list any more items. As I do free postage, it's not worth the effort, if you purchase the items you sell and do free postage The market isn't there any more I have no com...

• 21 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! the partys over? 100 free listings day by day

the 100 "free" listings came up in my promo section regularly from day to day, which was handy! I never used that many only when relisting, recently I rang help desk to ask why the 50% off fvf didn't work when I accepted and listed a more expensive i...

Buyer wants to cancel - Item posted

On my selling account I have just received a message from my buyer to say their computer was hacked and they did not purchase the item in question & that when it arrives they will be returning it. I posted the item earlier today & marked it as sent a...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping to Singapore/Malaysia

I generally don't ship to either of those countries, but I've had an enquiry from a lady who would like to place an order. I would like to know if anyone has had problems with tracking their items to either of those destinations or if there have been...

Resolved! incorrect delivery date shown when leaving feedback?

i realise this appears to be a buying-related topic, but i've posted it in seller because i believe it's an issue that effects sellers more than it does buyers. i was leaving feedback tonight for an item i bought and noticed that the delivery date sh...

TRACKINGDELIVERYFEEDBACK.jpg

Rotten start to the year sick to death of scammers

G'day just here to vent some anger and pass on some advise on two recent overseas sales that I have lost big on.First was a 250 dollars camera I sold overseas to Italy posted it as usually at the post office I always ask for tracking on my parcels bu...