Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where do I post a question about Turbo Lister?

In TL the categories in clothing are a mess.There is no options for 'cotton' or 'silk'. I'd like to get this fixed as it's a royal pain.Anyone know who I can send my latest gripe to?Thanks.

Happy Birthday You Have A Lovely Red Dot!

Woke up, it's my birthday ( a big one) and Lo and behold what do I have, a nasty red dot. Oh what more could a woman ask for! No contact no chance to rectify, unfair? Oh we'll never mind move on sell some more and get it off the page.

Deleted Auctiva what about the themed borders?

I have deleted my Auctiva account, and am working thru each listing to delete the scrolling gallery. However, what happens to all my listings that I used themed borders, nearly all have a border, what happens there please...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy clames iPhone is faulty.

Hey guys,I recently sold an iPhone 4s on eBay.The buyer recently came back to me and advised the item was faulty. She advised the item did not have sound, the volume buttons did not work and the home button was sticky. I advised her as the item was f...

Resolved! Can I use ebay postage labels if a buyer pays direct into my account and does not use paypal?

Perhaps I've missed a step but I don't seem to be able to use ebay postage labels ifa buyer pays direct into my account and does not use paypal.I'm getting a mesage saying buyer has not paid for an item on the postage screen even thoughI have marked ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer feedback drying up

Used to run at 80% or so buyers left feedback. Last few months and it has dropped to around 50%..Whats causing that, is it a buyer attitude thing or is it the way the system is laid out..?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Glitches on my ebay page?

Is it me or is everyone experiencing the same? All of my accounts are coming up k2b-bulk.ebay.com.au when I push the usual My ebay tab?This has been happening since last Friday but not all the time.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing store header

Hi, Does anyone know if you can change the ebay store header with the new ebay store look? Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Quick Question about postage fee calculations?

Been away for a while and have just come back. Trying to work out the best way to list going forward. I list trading cards, with a postage cost of $2.50 for first item, and $0.75 for each extra. Now when y 150 odd listings finish, will I get charged ...

Resolved! HELP PLEASE

We sold a gas log fire (eneded 31 days ago) seller picked up a few days later and paid cash - they were very happy with the unit, we described it as the model number that came with the operating instructions we got it with (picture is the same on the...

what's happened to international post options?

HI , recently listed an item that i wanted to send internationaly.When you select "international post options" , it only allows "worldwide" , not like before when you could select regions.Whats the go with that!!!!Regards

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful