Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non payer wants to cancel, what would you do?

item sat unpaid, no contact. I opened unpaid item case, on day 5 in this instance (I do them manually as i have multiple regular customers who buy items and let me know they will pay next week or whatever) Within hours i get a message, 'can we cancel...

Resolved! Buyer is making false claims - help!

I hope I can receive some advice. I advertised an item as new in box, as I had never used it. It had sat in cupboard, unused. The buyer first of all claimed it was dirty, then it was scratched, now that it is broken. She has claimed that it is either...

What has happened to the Traffic on Ebay?

Is it just me or has the traffic on Ebay taken a massive dive? I have just come back to start selling saddles again after some years and havenoticed that traffic on Ebay is nowhere near where it used to be. I have listed a saddle: LeTek DRESSAGE SADD...

Resolved! PayPal Taking Double Payments out of Bank Account

Anybody else had PayPal double dip their bank accounts? Purchased two items off ebay, paid via Paypal and PayPal have taken out the amounts twice from bank account. Good job we have been paid or we might have been overdrawn which would have incurred ...

21 day funds hold policy

Can anyone find the actual listed policy for the 21 day holds? I have contacted paypal several times in the last week and had them clear my funds yet everytime something sells Im back in the same loop.So when did they ammend the terms and conditions ...

Free listing promotions

Apart from the discussion board , where do you find the link to an. up and coming eBay's free listing promotions? I used to get an email from eBay inviting me to use the promotion but that's stopped don't know why

Closing an unpaid item case

I feel so dumb but can't for the life of me see where/how to close the case. It's been open for 4 days and I can see the details but nowhere can I see how to close it.

Opening an open an unpaid item case.

JUst out of curiosity how long do most sellers wait before opening an unpaid item case. In my listings I ask that payment be made within 3 days after the auction ends. If payment isn't received in that time I will send a reminder and if no response t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo lister needs update

I have updated my turbo lister but it still ask me to fill in my return policy . This is a bit of a joke cause even though you may elect No returns or exchange only we are still bound by EMG to fully refund a buyer if they want a to return goods. Tha...

Aust Post Killing Ebay Sales

I know this subject has been done before, but I just started reselling on ebay after a long break and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how much a 3kg box would cost to send to WA (no it won't go in a satchel) Needless to say my 'would be customer'...

Drop in Sales & Free Listing for Stores

I have experienced a huge drop in sales this week, has anyone else had this issue?What is happening to eBay, we know longer get Free Listing during the month as Store Owners?Very dishearting!