Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Negative feedback with positive comment ));

Hello All, I recived one negative feedback with a positive comment last week, I believe it was a mistake as she havn't give me any low details rating at all, i tried to contact buyer and asked if this was a mistake and ask if she could revise the fee...

Defects Report

Apologies if topic has been dealt with before but I don't always read all the rules & regulations on being a 'good seller' but why when you download your defect report it only shows neg/neuts? Why can't the item as described count be shown and what i...

Negative feedback 4 days after paying.

I recently sold an item on the 15th. Buyer paid on the 16th. Raised a paypal dispute on the 19th and left me negaive feedback on the 20th. I contacted buyer on the 19th and sent item on the 20th. I also refunded their money out of good will, yet they...

Resolved! My account was hacked.

Hello everyone. I haven't used my eBay account for several months, as I found the new fees and charges made it too difficult to sell my small personal items of clothing on eBay. Yesterday, I received emails from eBay advising my account was hacked an...

More Ebay employee incompetence....

I got a neg feedback stating incorrect information (about time, you cant tell from the feedback, but from the communication the buyer is simply trying to get back at me.. there was no delay). The item its in reference to is PLANT SEEDS. This is the r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insider biddding.

Is it just me being paranoid or does anyone else think this sounds suss.Last year I bid on and lost an auction, then received a second chance offer. Last week I bid on the same item from the same seller. Got another second chance offer.I checked the ...

Liar Buyer Fraud Article

For those who haven't seen this, thought you may find it interesting reading : http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m02/i23/s01 PayPal Researchers Say Buyer Fraud Is Common They also said it was quite conceivable that increased awareness of the ...

Unpaid items

Hello, I sold 4 items this week and 2 of them is unpaid ( I of them is just gone over the 4 days, and the other not very long to two days) not a very good success rate should I open a upi case, I don't want to get a negative feedback. The 4 day one s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful