Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NNon order lol

I just got blasted for not sending an order that the buyer 'thinks' he bought from me - oh yeah, he 'thinks' he bought some tomato's as well lolol - no record of a sale to him anywhere in my pages - guess where he is now, and it ain't in my favourite...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does bulk relisting still get the 3 free auto relists?

When i go to my "unsold items" and select several items and then select "relist".It then goes to the bulk editor thing.If i relist this way instead of 1 at a time does it still give you the 3 free auto relists?thanks

False PayPal information

I've just tried to sell my iphone for the third time without success. Each time these people have sent me false PayPal statements declaring that I've been paid. The last buyer,, is now accusing me of a scam when I have his false PP statement here and...

Avoiding a defect with a cancellation Request ?

Hi all ..just after some advice please on the best way to proceed with a cancellation to avoid a defect . I had a buyer purchase 2 items yesterday (and looking at possibly a 3rd today ) . Both items are yet unpaid for as she is looking at other items...

advice please,do i have to refund?

i received my first 'buyer requested a return' yesterday for a second hand dvd they have said under Reason- 'i found a better price elsewhere' and then under comments- 'i have not received the dvd' sounds like a crock to me i do have no returns on my...

Resolved! Salesmanship 101

The items bought "return this item" as the first item on the list?? This is telling the person that he shouldn't be happy with his perches. The first item should be "tell us how happy you are with your perches". Anything you buy you can always find s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Music buffs please help

Here's the strangest request for help you'll hear for a while, I'm sure !! If there are any (especially) classical music experts out there, you might be able to help me. I have in my head the most sublime piece of Mozart music. I think its a Concerto...

Advice on Nutribullet warranty and feedback left

Any advice on Nutribullet please. I recently bought one, 12 months warranty, brand new etc. It arrived very fast, but altho everything was new, the unit itself had a cup sealed on with a lot of moisture inside. For how long who knows, and presume jus...

How do I change the name of my ebay store?

Hi all,Im having trouble editing the name of my ebay store, and therefore upgrading store URL, since converting to the 'new' store format a couple of months back which i feel is affecting my selling..Can anyone please help and let me know a) if you'v...