Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

24 hour cant list bug

anyone else had this bug where you cant list an item and this always comes up? how do i fix it?Can i delete my ebay account to fix this? i tried ringing up 4 times and noone knew how to fix this.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SHILL BIDDING SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! PLEASE HELP!

I want to report a member on behalf of my friend who was been trying to buy an item but the seller seems to be a scammer by driving up the prices with fake accounts. Maybe we are wrong and maybe we are not but- it looks like a fishy and it smells lik...

• 129 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The buyer has changed their mind

The buyer has changed their mind, I received an email that said his son has bought him a new washing machine as a surprise. How do I deal with ebay regarding this transaction. Thanks.

POSTAGE POLICY

Hi allQuestion about postage policy....I am listing a few items after not selling on this id for AGES and am having problems with postage policies.I currently have 3 policies that I created last time around, but the one set for large parcels is $7.00...

No Relisting for free button

Does any one else not get the relist for free button? Ebay customer service told me it was only for new sellers, but I seem to be the only one maybe.

How do other sellers react to this statement from AP

Seen this post on the AP website from Auspost in a discussion. Does Australia Post need to be profitable and why? "Hi, we’re really looking forward to hearing your views on this question. It’s an important topic for Australia Post because it has a di...

Thumbs Down

Me sometimes think we need a 'Thumbs Down' button in here I thought the purpose of these boards was to share experiences and ideas and help each other, which most posters do and I am so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to help me I figure ...

Options with damaged item via post .......???

ok sold a glass wall display case ....packaged will cardboard and bubble wrap and plenty tape ......the glass as a crack in one of it's corners.....supplied pictures to meclaim got a quote for nearly $200 to replace the glass from buyer ...... I know...

Product scrolling bar

Hi guys,I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good product bars to add to an ebay listing? I currently have an auctiva bar, but what i'm more after is a related product bar that i can customize with selected product. For example if i'm selling ...

Resolved! Selling Limits

This is should be an easy one....This is my new account, I have been given a selling limit of 100 items per month which is fine, but I have now ramped up my selling and have a basic store which has 200 free lisitngs a month.Will my selling limit incr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing Frames 'Store Categories' list won't appear on my listings...have contacted eBay Live Chat.

So I've recently tried adding the 'Listing frames - Store header and left-navigation category list (first 30 categories that contain items)' option to the eBay store I'm managing, and it won't update and show the Store Categories down the left-hand s...