Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Defect Removal Policy

Just saw it in an announcement for today, http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/defect-removal.html for anyone that missed it and wants to have a look (nothing particularly new, though). "A defect occurs when any part of a transaction doesn't match ...

Procedure for Credit of FVF

Hi all, requesting a little help and guidance . . . . I've just had a buyer request an return and refund for an item that does not fit her, despite the detailed Size measurements I have provided. Ho hum. So I've said OK but then remembered that in or...

When is ebay removing the feedback system?

now that they have a defective defect system it will be only a matter of time dont u think? I actually run at better percentages under the new defect system, how it effects the best match in seach is a whole different story.

EBay is a dud service!!

Anyone tried to change a gallery picture lately? I have (tried) on two site and it's impossible. Ebay says just revise the listing and change the picture however it doesn't change the gallery picture. EBay keeps putting up fees and at the same time, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Breakages during post- who is responsible

I've recently come across some nasty buyers when it comes to breakages. I pack items very well, I always have a fragile sticker on packages etc. it seems like a buyer can lie and say something isn't as described, that it wasn't packed properly...file...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi..Why have I lost so many points..Not fair My gas heater was used for 1 Month told me lies.

Hi..Why have I lost so many of my percentage points..... NOT FAIR. this person used my gas heater for 1 month..... I said no returns then she said that she neaded a bottle gas heater so I said I take $5 of for every week... she used my heater I could...

MC010 restriction for new seller

Hi, I opened an ebay account and list an item on the same day but the listing was removed and received the message. Hello xxxxx, Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Because of this ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want relisted items to disappear from unsold.

Hi, as heading says, when I relist an item, I would like it too disappear from the unsold, as i do them, which does happen under my other ID.At the moment they stay there, and gets confusing if I don't delete them as i relist them.Is there a certain ...

Fastway Couriers, who uses them ?

Hi All Interested in some feedback from people who use Fastway for their parcels. I`ve just been looking at their pricing, and they have National Satchels (A5, up to 1kg) for $6.40. Unless I`ve misunderstood, I`m guessing that means you can send anyt...

my feedback rating went down by one point

Hello community embers i went to check my ebay profile today to find that my feedback rating has droped by one point , from 137 to 136 this seemed very unusual to me has any one else came across this issue before and if so how did you resolve it ? an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful