Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheaters on Ebay - Paid Watcher

Is Ebay doing anything about that or they just don't care? I have more and more competitors paying for watchers and I keep reporting them but it looks like you can get away with this. I don't understand why Ebay doesn't have some kind of automated ch...

Abusive Buyers on ebay

Why is it that ebay allows a buyer to abuse sellers repeatedly but does not do anything to penalise the buyer?. I had 100% perfect feedback until I had a creepy called "removed" abused and defamed me, and threatened police action, without the slighte...

Sales Decreased Recently

Having horror time getting noticed and achieving any CD sales on EBay lately - mosty never any compeitive bidding, and even when arguably desirble items are listed very cheap - NO BIDS/no interest. is it downloads killing the business? Would have tho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I sold a trailer 3 months ago person payed instantly using paypal but have not collected trailer

so i sold a trailer around 3 months ago and the buyer payed instantly using paypal which is great but it has never been picked up and is still sitting at my house i have messaged him through ebay but to no avail. im renting and was asked to remove it...

Not happy eBay - DEFECTIVE defect system !!

Now my seller dashboard appearance has changed - AGAIN. Now my defect rate for past 12 months has SIGNIFICANTLY changed again !!! Its half of what it was !! Now I have NO ability to download report at all ~ not that any report I was actually able to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When do the FVFs on postage actually get calculated? At time of listing, invoice or payment?

As a seller who has not sold anything since the changes came into effect, can anyone tell me definitively how it now works, particularly regarding combined postage? Do the fees get calculated based purely on quoted postage at the time of listing? If ...