buyer want buy but can't message return

I can’t find eBay policy for buyer problem is cannot writing in SMS message to me include Buyer tried ring to my mobile phone ring answer on three times. I think Buyer cannot writing message return to me. I said I am hearing impaired communication writing in SMS message. He not understand word mean? He wanted buy vacuum cleaner on before end of auction bid them: 142104453732 is end of bid on tomorrow evening. I had eBay message from Buyer wanted buy vacuum cleaner. He didn’t return message.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: buyer want buy but can't message return

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the buyer is not responding to SMS messages all I can suggest is to use the ebay message system.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

What is wrong with using eBay's messaging system? Why would you give somebody your phone number BEFORE the end of an auction?

I also wouldn't be ending the auction early. To me, it means he is either a scammer or thinks he can get it cheap.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Lyndal, I've just reported your message as the OP has put the buyers phone number as a tag on your post.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I'd better not get a slap for it....not my fault the OP doesn't know how things work around here.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Around Here?

In Australia, I would posit.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

On the boards Dave....on the boards.

If the OP wants to post private information he should not do it on other member's posts. 

I have also contacted the Mods...hope they act soon.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I'd better not get a slap for it....not my fault the OP doesn't know how things work around here.

I did mention that it was the OP that put the number in your message.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

As it is against ebay rules to either offer to buy outside of the ebay listing or to sell outside of the listing that coud explain why ebay are blocking messages between two members who are discusing how to break the rules.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay can block phones now?

I gathered the OP gave out their mobile phone number and they were texting.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply