date issues

Anyone else having their money held up because the date on your ID is glitching out their system? This is why my money is being held up. Now I'm getting up there in owed money  but expected to keep sending orders and I'm getting a bit nervous about it. They assure me they " have the money so please send items" and that it'll be resolved within a week, but I've been trying to resolve this for many weeks. It's starting to cause a problem anyone else having same issue, if not then why am I the only one if the way we do our date is the issue? They say when they run my I'd it clashes with American style,date , therefore all Australians sellers must be suffering?

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: date issues

Adyen has an office based in Sydney in Surry Hills opened in 2015

Message 21 of 33
Latest reply

So? did you read my post?
Message 22 of 33
Latest reply

Think style was just saying they are available to be contacted here in Oz danieh

Message 23 of 33
Latest reply

https://www.adyen.com/contact

if you ring the Australian phone number, you will probably be transferred to The Netherlands......who were very helpful for a friend (24/7)
Message 24 of 33
Latest reply

incorrect, you will call and get overseas people same with paypal.
Message 25 of 33
Latest reply

exactly my point
Message 26 of 33
Latest reply

Just a general comment - something was bugging me about this, and I finally realised what it is.

If an ID can't be verified, doesn't that mean the account can't actually be activated for MP and selling / listing activities get restricted until it can be verified?

If the OP can list & sell just fine, and money is clearing through to their payments account just fine, it sounds to me like the ID was also verified just fine, and if all the above is correct, the stall on payouts being made makes even less sense. Smiley Frustrated

Message 27 of 33
Latest reply

As far as I know the restrictions won't be inforce until the 15th March for MP as I have been warned every single day from ebay emails.

So on the account I haven't yet registered on I have definitely noticed weird things starting to happen for example when I go to list an item a whole new page shows up with a huge warning that I need to register now or be restricted from the 15/3

And when I start a listing process it takes that long to make it with all these distractions being thrown at me.

It has become like an obstacle coarse.

Message 28 of 33
Latest reply

What I mean is, the OP has obviously successfully registered for MP, because that's how her orders are being paid  now.

If an ID issue prevents registration, then eventually I'd expect the ability to list / sell to be restricted, so this seems like something that has occurred after a successful registration, because otherwise they'd be getting warnings about it, surely? 

A poster mentioned their partner's ID was initially accepted then rejected after being switched over, but I can't find the post to remind myself whether they were able to list  / sell during the time they had to re-verify their ID (it was last year, and I couldn't narrow it down from a simple search, unfortunately). 

Message 29 of 33
Latest reply

They're still allowing me to sell, but I'm no closer to getting the hundreds owed. They assure me, some dramatically promising, that'll be all done and dusted in hours, days, weeks, and it's now the 11th and I haven't seen a penny since the 28th feb. I'm learning it's like a ghost company 

Message 30 of 33
Latest reply