eBay Australia Post labels printing too small

I can't be the only one experiencing this but I didn't get any luck in a search.

I don't sell that much but when I do I generally just buy and print a postage label through eBay. No matter what browser I use, the label appears in the top left quarter of an A4 PDF, making it smaller than A6 including margins.  The text is so small it is barely readable. I cannot resize it in any way during printing, it seems to be locked to that size.

I actually have to save the PDF then enlarge it in photoshop to get it to print out closer to A5 in size. I've tried different browsers and different printers. What am I doing wrong?!

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: eBay Australia Post labels printing too small

Thanks everyone, looks like it's just my opinion then, I was convinced they were too small. I would much prefer them to be A5 size.

I will try easywaylamps suggestion next time, assuming the 'postage screen' is the page where I can edit the parcel dimensions and postage method etc BEFORE I buy the postage label? From memory, I'm pretty sure that once I click 'buy' all I can do is download or view the label in its PDF form, I can't select PNG or change its size?

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

If changing the scale % doesn't work when you go to print, click on more settings on the print screen and change the paper size. I used to do that before I discovered the scale setting. Clicking on each one will change the picture size so you can settle on one you like.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Yes, that's the screen I mean. If you want to test it out, you can click the Purchase another label option on your sold items to bring up the screen again and take a look - Ebay gives you a preview of how a sample label will print.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply