eBay - Behind The Times....

A lot of buyers will make multiple purchases from me and as such require combined post. I am not into offering free shipping for the most part on point of principle.

This week 2 buyers have made multiple purchases and then been sent combined invoices. When they have gone to their phones to pay they get a message from ebay saying they must use the website to pay. 

They are unable to pay on a phone. In both instances the buyers have messaged to say they dont really use a computer ( a lot of my customers are young mums who are phone crazy often) and as such are unable to pay for the items. Credit Card and EFT are both offered but in both cases I lose sales and eBay therefore loses fees due to absolute incompetence in regards to their system. In the year 2015 I find this quite unbelievable!

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay - Behind The Times....

@cq_tech wrote:

First off, CQ you've highjacked this thread (yet) again, but you'll be OK. (put your big boy pants on)

Perhaps if you're not in a private hospital you should make some sandwiches for lunch, and take a 'puta with you to keep in touch with us all. 

Spoiler
I will certainly not tell you how much fun those 3 days of taking stuff that cleans your "bowl", let alone the last 12 hours......  

Take care young fella......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 21
Latest reply