eBay is disgusting in treating good sellers like rubbish.

ebay your are disgusting simply your treating good sellers that feed your company like rubbish.

Buyer says to us item not working seller says send back item working in full. buyer says send back. Buyer is a fraud a time waster.

Ebay closes case on us the seller try to appel ebay says bye bye seller no appels I can not even send photos or my video recording to ebay.

Ebay says after resiving item from buyer you as a seller have no case on the buyer to return back.

To all sellers live ebay and start your own web site as ebay are discusting. I will be closing my ebay site.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay don't read here,  only other members.

Hard to figure out what actually happened.   Did you get the item back?

If so, then you should have refunded.  You can't keep the item and the money.

But.....................I also notice you don't mind pressing the red dot for other sellers.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Sounds like OP sold an item,the buyer said it doesn't work so the buyer returned it and when OP got the item back it actually did work.

So the seller wanted to send the item back to the buyer but the case has been closed and eBay wouldn't let OP send it back to the buyer pheeeewwww that was weird to write lol.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Well of course you can't send it back and say  'yeah, it works, here have it back'

You have to refund.

And then relist it 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, I agree that " eBay is disgusting in treating good sellers like rubbish"

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Please, instead of bumping a thread that's nearly 4 years old start a new thread with details of what your problem is.

It's interesting to note that the OP of this thread is still selling here even after they said they were going to close down..........hmmmm.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Please, instead of bumping a thread that's nearly 4 years old start a new thread with details of what your problem is.

It's interesting to note that the OP of this thread is still selling here even after they said they were going to close down..........hmmmm.

That's "discusting". Could be something to do with "resiving" the item back, but not being able to "appel" when it went pear shaped.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply