ebay changes to classic pages **bleep**

Are we all just putting up with what ebay see fit to change. Soon as you get used to a style of page they go and change it and not to the better. Their changes are UTTER **bleep**! Surely I am not the only one sending negative feedback. They just change things around to warrant their existence oh sorry employment. They are not the everyday users of ebay. In actual fact they probably and it seems that they don't even use ebay themselves. Give us the option at least. Pages to warrant them a job or CLASSIC.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: ebay changes to classic pages **bleep**

eBay sees the changes as "enhancing your eBay experience" (their words).

Yes, we all know that most changes are not an improvement on the existing subject, they almost never are.

And you're correct, most if not all of the techs making those changes have never actually used eBay as buyers or sellers.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I agree, the new listing page format is atrocious.

Looks like it was done by a blind graphic designer.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Purchases Page. Everything yes everything was there at a glance but YET AGAIN ebay have succeeded in wasting my time once again. Now I have to do six steps just to see the result which was already there in front of me in CLASSIC PAGES.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

It’s ridiculous. I try to “select” text and it disappears from view (not the actual description, it’s still there) but then have to do it all over again and reselect text to make the changes I want.

the colours available are awful, all dull and dark. Not option to underline or highlight.

So much time wasted on this new so called “enhanced” format 😡😡😡😡

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I find every single change implemented in the last few months very annoying. 

I am too tired right now to make a list because the list would be very, very long.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Don't get me started on the image display size when you want to edit a photo.  The picture is so small, even smaller than the main photo. Fine if you work with a large monitor, but working off a laptop really hard to see the pic!

So annoying. Why they make these ridiculous changes is beyond me!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply