feedback removal

i need help on getting negative feed back removed. Buyer purchases 2 items the same in 2 transactions. one was purchased in error admited by buyer not knowing what he is doing.Buyer receives product and gives positive feedback.. Some day lated buyer leaves negative feed back on the 2nd item that was canceled. The feed back has no relation to the product sold. Buyer unresponsive. I contact ebay and they refuse to remove the feedback. I have send endless emails and get the same answer that is copied and pasted responses. Finally someone called Maybelle H. responds but again wont remove it and treats me poorly. Can anybody please give me some advice.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: feedback removal

Would you be happy with the neg Narelle?  I wouldn't be and I'd  suggest that mongrelfishing follows Cat's advice. Every negative or neutral number on your feedback page could deter potential buyers.

Joono
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

question, maybe its obvious and i'm missing it, but did they buyer actually pay for the item that was in error?
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply. I managed to get the feedback removed in the end..

Cheers

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

can you give us some insight on how you got it removed thanks. Could be helpful for others.
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply