free listings seem to h ave dissapeared?

i received a message a few days agao saying we have free listing for 4 days can can find no record fo that now in the listing area at the bottom of the selling items page as usual

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: free listings seem to h ave dissapeared?

I think you need to accept the offer

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

If you mean the unlimited freebies till midnight tonight, once you accept this offer it does not appear in the usual promo area.  This is because that space is where you can monitor freebie offers to keep track of how many you have used and how many you have left.  Unlimited offers do not need to be montiroed because they are unlimited, so they don't appear in the promo section.  If you accepted and it said you were successful, it will still work.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

accept the offer then start listing, you will see the fee spot on the listing page shows 'free' as you go. better get going offer ends tonight.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Hi ...

Yes, as this promotion is "unlimited", you can list as many as you like for free.   They don't show up on the page like the usual 100, 150's .... I suppose as they're unlimited, they don't have to count them down for us?

This must be the best offer we've ever had  🙂  🙂

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Have to agree, certainly the best offer as far as I can remember.Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

One also should assume that due to such a large offer, there may not be another one for awhile. I guess that will mean everyone will come in here whinging because they have all these unsold listings that are going to expire and how unfair it is and how they are entitled to get these promotions blah blah blah. That's exactly what happened with the 600 in the lead up to Christmas. That's also exactly the reason I didn't go nuts listing hundreds of items.

I'm going to take a bet on how soon someone comes into the forums asking if there are any free listings available. I'm sure a certain member who only ever talks about free listings will be able to help them out.......

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

What a shame someone aleways has to be negative. To the rest of you: enjoy it  while it lasts.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Not negativity.      Tippy speaks the truth.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply