has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

In the past year my sales have not been as good, like a lot of sellers, i believe.

For the past 9 days I have had no sales at all a first.

Is it just me or have the lights been turned off again ?

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

Our sales are down as well.  We are constantly switched off for over 8-10 hours every second day. I wonder why we still do this. We sell toys as well and we should be under the pump by now. It is not happening this year.

Message 41 of 74
Latest reply

I'd leave it on the old sellers hub for longer than that. My sales are still comming through on the old hub. Don't want to risk going back to the new until eBay fixes whatever is wrong.

Message 42 of 74
Latest reply

Hi I contacted help and was told there is no reason for the sales drop.I also ended items and listed them as sell similar.i have had one sale yesterday and today, plus a few questions, so hopefully I am lights on again Lxx

Message 43 of 74
Latest reply

Hi TrustyKeiley23, Thank-you for yr reply & I REALLY hope that's worked for you & stays that way. I will now do exactly that too... will get back to you on whether it works for me! I'm still at 3 sales in 3 weeks where I would normally be at approx. 8 x 10 times that amount this time of year.

Message 44 of 74
Latest reply

has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

Keep the faith.

In the nine days since the OP started this thread, they have had 14 sales

Message 45 of 74
Latest reply

my faith is building in facebook groups, have sold much more there - and as a result have been spending my time there.

of course if ebay would do another promo with more than the 40 per month that would help sales... and they'd profit.... just saying...

Message 46 of 74
Latest reply

Thanks Imastawka - Yes I will probably always keep the Ebay faith (still think it's a great place to sell in general). - Just totally dont understand the down turn of sales lately. I do think just as things drop off - they are likely to have a sudden surge too. Wish I understood it tho! Anyway I've contacted them & waiting to hear back!!

Message 47 of 74
Latest reply

Monday, Tuesday , wednesday one sale each, ebay says there is no reason for the big stop.

Had some caring people answer my question, it helps to know there are good people, like you out there Good selling to all of you XX

Message 48 of 74
Latest reply

My sales are dead across three accounts.  Have had one or two sales every few days.  This time of year people from around the world would normally start to buy my posters to give to car enthusiast family members for Christmas, and half my sales would normally be to females for this reason, but am seeing none of it.

I have a reseller on Facebook who has probably sold just a tad more than me over the past 7 days and my website has produced a few sales.

Perhaps the US election has everyone on edge, this time it's seen the biggest attention in our media at least, that I ever remember.  If our dollar falls more (65 cents was predicted a few months ago) then I might get my #1 market of the US back.

Message 49 of 74
Latest reply

Still a "No Sale" & lights off for me so far in Nov - Even my daughter's Pop Culture sales have stalled for Nov!

As I've said before; I sell to buy; & I predict a lean Xmas here! Just no incentive to list new items when lights are out & nothing sells! 

On the upside I bought a really nice item from China for my hated Son-In-Law. Cost me 55c & free post! (That's about all he's worth)  I hope it arrives in time! 

Message 50 of 74
Latest reply