how much would you spend on a item on ebay

I came across this vase on ebay ,very ordianary description no fanfare or measurments or even what designer , who would buy this vace without having an expert look at it , item 191595395996   i had a laugh free posting ,could you imagine going in to a post office and droping into those parcel boxes ,and then seeing the next bloke droping in after you a 20kg parcel ouch  this seller sells cheapish shoes going on feedback .I would of brought it but wanted a matching set  lol  lol

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: how much would you spend on a item on ebay

@cathyjoyjoy wrote:
Wow ......... where do you find these listings ....... LOL.

joeth was probably checking out the opposition paint sellers in Melbourne area and stumbled upon one that also had a vase for sale. 

Maybe the vase would be worth more if filled with the right paint!

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

correct k1ooo  he does list old second hand paint with cans half empty for a huge price , but compared to the vase ,now this is huge ,

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

correct k1ooo  he does list old second hand paint with cans half empty for a huge price , but compared to the vase ,now this is huge ,

now joeth, the listings I saw were for half full cans . . . . . not half empty!

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

I remember that catagory springyzone, I found a personal embalming kit there once!

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

I remember that catagory springyzone, I found a personal embalming kit there once!

-----------------------------

OMG Tay, that beats my crocodile head cigarette lighter by a country mile. LOL  Woman LOL

I wonder whatever happened to the weird and the wonderful? I guess it became politically incorrect.

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

-----------------------------

OMG Tay, that beats my crocodile head cigarette lighter by a country mile. LOL  Woman LOL

I wonder whatever happened to the weird and the wonderful? I guess it became politically incorrect.

there is a category on eBay for the weird stuff

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Weird-Stuff-/1466/i.html?rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_dmpt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&_fl...

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Thanks k1ooo, I hadn't realised there was such a market for shrunken head car accessories. LOL

Having trouble sleeping so it is keeping me entertained.

So far nothing too bizarre in there though, or maybe I am just jaded & hard to shock these days.Woman Very Happy

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

well, hopefully this item will get relisted, I think you need it!

item 201363534547

If that is out of your price range then try 171290412202

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

I bought a rare postage stamp maybe 10 years ago for $20 and found out its worth $10,000 to  $20,000 so a dealer tells me  🙂

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply