i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

Re: i have a problem

we used to have a couple of chickens as pets when my daughter was young and the eggs realy are soooo much nicer than the bought ones Woman Happy

Message 141 of 145
Latest reply

Yes, fresh free range eggs really do taste and look different don't they?

Joe, it's a shame you don't like eggs...do try a fresh one just in case though. A nice omlette with tomato, onion and cheese.. hmm.

I'm down on the Mornington Peninsula, many people keep chooks and sell the eggs roadside with an honesty-box system. Around $5/dozen. You'd need a few more Patricia's though 🙂

Message 142 of 145
Latest reply

its more they dont like me , but yes you can tell the difference . mainly with tomatoes and all fruit and veg . 

Message 143 of 145
Latest reply

hi new news instead off answering all your messages i will do it here .

patricia has been caught by the wife   and has gone to her new home in the country with a barn and a run and 3 other chickens ,

her first night instead of sleeping in the barn  she climbed up the tree and slept up the tree ,   oh well it took a long time but all is good.

Message 144 of 145
Latest reply

oh good news joe Woman Happy

it was quiet a long saga but a happy ending all round 

sounds like a happy home for patricia Smiley Happy

Message 145 of 145
Latest reply