Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing your seller username

Hi everyone, I've been selling on eBay for just over a year now, and lately I've been thinking about changing my username. I don't hate the one I've got, but I feel like it's not really "me" anymore and I could choose something better. So I was just ...

selling restrictions

I have selling restrictions placed on my account. I can not list anything because of 1 or 2 bad feedback, which were resolved.My account is re valuated each month until I have saticfactory levelsNow my query ids how can I improve if I'm unable to lis...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mysterious defects for cancelled transactions

I contacted ebay a few days ago about a defect I had for a cancelled transaction that never happened. They told me that they couldn't see any, but I could see it on my seller dashboard in the trending data section. They couldn't help me at all, tranf...

e-Check payments - Why must I accept them?

Why does ebay not allow me not to accept e-Check payments? It should be the sellers choice not to accept them or not. I get uptight when buyers use them to manipulate prolonging payments.

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is anyone else NOT able to get on to Australia Post website?

I can access every other site I need to go to, but Aust Post has not been accessible since yesterday morning. Tried again this morning, but no go. I've done the usual clear cache/cookies, I use Chrome, and as a check I just opened IE, but still only ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks , there is a large tree at the front of my house h...

• 144 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! September Invoice seller fees

Hi everyone, I received my ebay seller fees invoice recently and noticed the pie chart missing from it , yes I contacted ebay a few times before someone understood that pie chart does not mean it is an actual item and reported it to the tech team , b...

Return labels

OK told a buyer will generate a return label, as have done labels for posting before thought would be no drama,must be incorporated in the return system, well it is not, so good one Ebay, you say contact buyer and send a return label, so how the hell...

Do you think this is Paypal jibberish or not

I had a chargeback request from paypal. I sent in the Tracking Number etc (that's all they asked for), decision pending. Received an email today stating that they have removed the funds permanantly from my account, case closed.So I copied the email f...

Ebay glitchy past few days?

Hi y'all! I havent sold anything for the past two days, which is a little bit unusual. However, Ive just had someone contact me saying for some reason they cant purchase anything. I assumed its because I have buyer blocks in place.... but just now I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do I remove the postage calculator.

How do I remove the postage calculator? ebay either undercharge according to their "postage calculator" or massively overcharge by $20.00 or more, for "FREE" postage. EBAY, Nothing is free. Using the "FREE" ebay postage costs nothing. The seller pays...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promoted listings on ebay. Any good?

Just got a message from eBay that I have been selected to sell via eBay Promoted Listings tool. Never heard of it before but it claims it puts your listings at the front for a price. The structure looks like google adwords and you only pay for it whe...

best offer problem?

I was selling an item for $300 when I got a best offer for about $250. I wanted to accept the offer but when I clicked on 'review and respond' it said the offer was declined. I did not decline the offer before. Now when I go back to the item I was se...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Selling limits and Paypal withholding payments question/help?

Hi all Obviously I'm new, but did used to buy & sell on ebay ages ago...in other words before it became the mess it is now. It's been a while but I have still been floating about and know about all the fun new stuff sellers now deal with - restrictio...