i havea bit of a dilema

ok  as you can see  im selling a collectible  pokermon dvd and i have a buyer  with 2 feedback   from nz bidding and have now  messaged me saying  that they cant pay until next wensday  if they  win  after a  unexpected bill  my  red flags are  up  should they be?

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: i havea bit of a dilema

Are you in the wars again Bump?

What have you done this time?

I don't know which war to start with, there have been so many anyway the upshot is that the knee is so swollen that the fluid won't drain from my leg and the cat was climbing over me and slipped and his claw caught the skin on my shin so my leg started leaking non stop just like tap water. So the end result is a really messy leg (made worse by an allergy to cats) and the dressings are $17.89 each and I have to change the dressing if it is getting soggy so I started off every day but now am at 3 days and tomorrow I get to remove it all together and hopefully I will have stopped leaking. They are the same dressings the use for leg ulcers.

I did ask my doctor to prick about 4 or 5 places around the ankles of both legs thinking it might be a quick weight loss getting rid of all the excess fluid but he refused.

But out of all this is that there is a spray to use on the cat once a week to help stop my allergy to him.

BTW I had the lump removed from my spine in March and all was successful so am incredibly pain free, I had forgotten what it was like not to be in constant pain.

Three hours to remove the little blighter because it was deeply embedded in the nerves in the spinal canal then 6 days flat on my back with a very thin pillow and the 2 days up and about then home, feeling fantastic.

Message 51 of 55
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Oh you poor thing....the wars is an understatement.:-(

I am glad the back op was successful...it is very hard to live with constant pain.

Sorry I have no cure for your allergy to the cat....has it always been the same?

Message 52 of 55
Latest reply

:-D:-D:-D

And the extra head!! Don't forget the HEAD! My cousin husband is calls me the "convict" lol:^O:O?:| 

Message 53 of 55
Latest reply

Crikey bump, what a horrible thing to have to got through. WOW you are obviously a very strong person. Sending you lots of warm wishes!:-x 

Message 54 of 55
Latest reply

Thanks for the kind wishes.

But if I have had my health problems and coped with them by posting here then there are probably many others that get through the night (or day) by posting here so I do get annoyed when some narky ones say that regulars don't live in the real world.

While my pain has gone there must be so many posters that live in the real world and their real world is a world full of never ending pain.

Message 55 of 55
Latest reply