i havea bit of a dilema

ok  as you can see  im selling a collectible  pokermon dvd and i have a buyer  with 2 feedback   from nz bidding and have now  messaged me saying  that they cant pay until next wensday  if they  win  after a  unexpected bill  my  red flags are  up  should they be?

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

i havea bit of a dilema

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Are you in the wars again Bump?

What have you done this time?

Message 31 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

So did you think they wouldn't pay or couldn't afford it, maybe both or something else. If I am short on cash and need to wait until payday I email the seller (before bidding).

Message 32 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

Your selling skills are really good carly. You are asked if you can wait a week to be paid and respond by canceling the bid. 

TCT
Message 33 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

Your selling skills are really good carly. You are asked if you can wait a week to be paid and respond by canceling the bid. 

There does seem to be some lies, white ones.

Message 34 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

chezzy
Community Member

I will admit one of my pet peeves is the ebay mobile thing because it often means the seller does not put much information in their personal description or leaves out information that might be important.

Whilst I understand the OP has the listing set to Australia only, would it really hurt to put an extra line in the description such as SORRY NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING (bids?).  This is something I do regardless of ebay settings just in case of a technical error or any confusion.

Message 35 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

chezzy
Community Member

Additionally, the seller could have added something to their description about when they expect payment eg within 3, 5 or 7 days of item ending etc

Message 36 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

I get requests from overseas as well, surely block them if you create a listing and do not want to do international. Is it possible to block Tasmanian buyers?

Message 37 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

Whats wrong with Tasmanian buyers?

Message 38 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

I get requests from overseas as well, surely block them if you create a listing and do not want to do international. Is it possible to block Tasmanian buyers?

:^O

tongue-in-cheek of course 😉

Message 39 of 55
Latest reply

i havea bit of a dilema

Whats wrong with Tasmanian buyers?

Nothing really (lol), I am just being an idiot. I was curious if it is possible to restrict buyers to a particular postcode.

Message 40 of 55
Latest reply