latest promotion

can someone tell me if this latest promotion about 10% back is free to list ifor people without a store?It does seem so as I have listed 2 and it isnt showing fees..thanks everyone

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: latest promotion

Yes it looks like it is free to list. I listed a couple to start and 0 fees so I did all the rest and still 0 fees.

unfortunately it is by invitation only so most of my accounts missed out including this one.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

anyone able to post the link.......yes I read invite only but worth a try.  thank you

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I got an email, but it's not showing in my messages or in my promotions.

Doesn't matter, I don't buy much through eBay on that account, and will have 250k before the end of next month, as eBay have given me the MP threat on that account. Not yet on this one, but I'm sure it's coming.

The test will be if I can use one bank account for several IDs. If not, this ID won't be selling anything. I only have 2 bank accounts I'm prepared to use.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

So far I've got 2 ebay IDs on Manged Payments using the same bank account without a problem...soon to be 3 (I hope)...lol

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Here's hoping. But I'll have to change my access code again.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@onekiwi0 wrote:

anyone able to post the link.......yes I read invite only but worth a try.  thank you

If you are entitled to it, it will be on your selling page. If you aren't, then clicking the link will take you to that deplorable child with a parker on. Like seriously, it's Summer. Why post an error page of a kid in a parker?? No point begging for a link. You got it, or you didn't. The old days of sharing links is long gone.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I got an email, but it was repeated from the target email account, which didn't have a copy. It wasn't in my messages nor showing in my promotions (still isn't). So I assume I don't qualify. No sweat.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I got an email, but it's not showing in my messages or in my promotions.

Doesn't matter, I don't buy much through eBay on that account, and will have 250k before the end of next month, as eBay have given me the MP threat on that account. Not yet on this one, but I'm sure it's coming.

The test will be if I can use one bank account for several IDs. If not, this ID won't be selling anything. I only have 2 bank accounts I'm prepared to use.

You can use one of mine

Spoiler
Seriously, happy to help Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply