not selling anything on Ebay

meggs55
Community Member

Hi guys, I am not selling anything on Ebay, but getting members asking me Q's about push bikes. How do I contact Ebay to inform them that there is a problem with my account?

Thank you

meggs55

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Here you go, scroll to the bottom and use the "chat with us" option (I don't think the phone options are available due to covid-10)

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/protecting-account/get-help-hacked-account?id=4196

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Your account shows two bikes for sale.  Could it be a family member selling on your account

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Bikes and guitars have been sold several times over gutter - sounds more like a highjacked account, no Paypal............

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

You have 2 bikes listed for sale.

If you didn't list them then your account has been hijacked.

Change your paswords and end the listings.

image host
Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@meggs55 wrote:

Hi guys, I am not selling anything on Ebay, but getting members asking me Q's about push bikes. How do I contact Ebay to inform them that there is a problem with my account?

Thank you

meggs55

As stated your account has been hijacked and used to sell fake items (8 guitars and 5 bikes for a total of over

$5000 so there are going to be some buyers that wont be real happy).shok.gif

If someone has hacked into your account:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/protecting-account/get-help-hacked-account?id=4196&st=12&pos=4&...

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

They've been busy and hijacked seven accounts and sold 46 scam items between the 29th and today for over

$20.000 all with the sorry no paypal in the listing so where are the bots that are supposed to stop that from

happening.stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Then they wonder why people think that eBay is behind it as after 3 reports I can't report the rest as I can't use

the Listing practises as it's reverted to:

eBay cover up_LI.jpg

This is in the descriptions:

CASH ON PICK UP PREFFERED
-POSTAGE AVAILABLE.BANK TRANSFER ONLY. NO PAYPAL SORRY

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

They've now got two more items up for sale.

A Phantom 4 Pro  Drone and a Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" 128GB both on an account that has a feedback score

of 257 but they haven't used the account for over 6 months.Angry head bang.gif

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

What a shame the "Powers That Be" buried Highjack hunters Tazz..................original.gif

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

What a shame the "Powers That Be" buried Highjack hunters Tazz..................original.gif

If that had still been going those listings would've been picked up last month,reported and removed and instead

eBay members are going to lose $20.000 and more as they are not being stopped.

Trust & Safetey is unfortunately a thing of the past and with them also removing the Email option it's hit or miss

whether reported listings are even acted upon.stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

The Drone sold.original.gif

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply