photos not showing

I have listed and relisted some items in the past couple of hours and my photos for the main site are not showing.  

WHY IS THIS!!!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: photos not showing

This happens sometimes. My new listings for today a few have photos and a few dont. It is very frustrating.

Sometimes when this happens the photos just appear in a few hours but other times the item has to be revised unfortunately we dont know which it is.

The issue generally resolves in a few hours if you can I would hold off listing especially fixed price items for a few hours and it should be fixed.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Same here, time is money.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
i just listed 10 new items and the same thing happened to me.. no pictures in the listing preview
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I listed a few things this afternoon and some items automatically relisted. None of the photos were showing. All but 3 are showing now. 

I just checked them in search and only the 2 last ones aren't showing. I'm sure they'll show up soon. I've had a few page views on those 2 pictureless items.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I have also up to 20 or more photos missing from my listing.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Same here, got the 150 free listings offer (have'nt had the free listings offer,over the usual 40 all year) and no photos show. Funny about that timing!

Yes, I ahve tried waiting, re-inserting, using different photos

I wonder if ebay wil fix it? no doubt it will cost people sales when ebay won't show photos!

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I rang eBay & they now know they have a problem after they checked my account.  

Listed something like 35 items, 1st one has a photo & was listed early this morn & now the auto relists are coming up without the pic.  

The gallery pics are not showing for buyers, but if they click on the item itself, the pic is there.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Mine are all showing now. I'll see what happens when I list more tonight.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Glad to hear Smiley Happy  mine are still MIA

Ebay Live help told me they know about the issue but don't know when it will be fixed when I asked them earlier 

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply