Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please ask questions...yeah right!

so the seller states in their description please ask questions, and again on the next line if you are unsure please ask questions....however when I attempt to I get this " We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! item specifics

I'm am being harassed by eBay to add item specifics to two items. This doesn't add up as all my items have specifics and all are automatically relisted having had no issues before

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Copyright

I am a sellers of cds. Recently ebay delisted "Jimi Hendrix Experience Soundtrack" released by Charly due to copyright violation. My problem is that there are at least 7 other copies of that cd for sale on ebay worldwide. All eBay's VeRO team can tel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Just wondering about these dsr's.. and worrying..

I went from power seller to average joe, due mostly I think, ( poor cognition skills in understanding what they are talking about when a report wont show up) to cancelled transactions.If I sell an item, and it's not correctly described, I post the it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mailing list

Is it against ebay rules to create a mailing list external to ebay with email addresses of previous buyers and email them every month?I understand there are anti-spam laws in place that would need to be followed.

Ebay 10% discount - Warning to sellers to check their Invoices for the advertised discount

Guys and Gals I have just been in an email war with an ebay rep after we discovered that we had not been receivng the 10% discount in our "Credit" section of our invoices for using the ebay satchels as advertised. I nearly fell off my chair today whe...

Okay, I need some brains to help out...

....I'm in the process of editing and relisting heaps of items (150 free, so I'm going for it). When I click on 'Relist, 'Best Offer' has been ticked - not by me, but by eBay. Also, although I made sure it was unticked when I last edited items, the '...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I find it quite incredible that ebay can get away with discrimination based on race or country.

After recieving the promotional email from e-bay giving me an opportunity to share in their 15th birthday celebrations by listing up to 150 items free, when I tried to register I was informed that because I am currently in New Zealand I cannot list o...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I cant find my listing

I cant find my listingI have been trying to list an item it is in my active list but I cant find it on ebaythis is the 3rd time I have listed and it is not under my unsold itemswhen I do a search my other items come up but not this oneI can find it w...

International tracked postage from UK

Hi all, could you please clarify for me what happens with a small package from UK sent here by International Tracked Postage? What exactly does that entail ie: does it mean I sign for it on delivery and what happens if it doesn't arrive? Do both sell...

Non payer

Feeling a bit sad, just had to open 28 unpaid item cases against a buyer that has supported me since I started selling in here. They haven't answered any of my messages, which is also sad - depressing to say the least

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful