"Australia out" only selling.

pages4u
Community Member

I want to start up a selling platform that only sells within, and out off Australia.

Who would like that as a platform?

I have sold sweet FA on Ebay, but i dont think its improving for Australian sellers.

Please, if you have a  selling structure, or any ideas that you may think is a positive angle to explore for selling , and  that support the 

sellers of Australia being with the ability to compete against trashy rubbish or volumes  from OS please reply, Regards.

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: "Australia out" only selling.

Thankyou Lyndal, i appreciate your message, thank you for the advice. Still, it is my last post.

Message 41 of 44
Latest reply

It is a great pity you have not taken any notice of the advice given to you.

Some very salable items will never be sold because you think you know best.

Good luck with your endeavours to set up a new site.....things still won't sell if they are not listed properly.

Message 42 of 44
Latest reply

Hey Lyndal, check out the labels,! 

Message 43 of 44
Latest reply

It's still a shame that you haven't used spellcheck in your titles and it's still a shame that people won't find your shin guards. I highly doubt anyone is going to search for "guards" if looking for shin guards. If they did, they are going to end up with a million results and who knows where yours would show up. They'd have to sift through all the car guards and other guards first. Put shin back in the title and a brand if they have one. I'd also put if they were new or used in the title.

You have 80+ characters for the title, why not use them? And use spellcheck. If a word has a squiggly red line under it, you've spelt it wrong. You might want to look at your photo enlarger. You have a spelling error in the title. Most people would be looking for a photo enlarger, rather than a film enlarger. You could use both words to capture both searches "photo film enlarger". You want as many keywords in the title to capture all types of search terms buyers might use, even if the title makes no sense. It's all about the keywords to capture as much exposure as you can.

The oil cans, I'd be adding vintage and retro to the title if they are more than 30 years old. Some people will just search for "vintage", just to see what's around that might take their fancy.

Message 44 of 44
Latest reply