reating a template

Is it possible to create a template without actually listing something? I have used up my ten listings for this month so when I attempt to create a listing with the intention of making a template or saving a draft I receive a warning telling me that I have used up my ten listings. I would like to have a template or, failing that, a draft so that I am ready to go on the first of next month.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

reating a template

To save as a template you need to list it then it is saved.

But you can save a draft without listing.

But the system will only save around 5-6 drafts before the first ones become overwritten. 

Because you have reached your limit, it may be the system won't save drafts either.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

reating a template

I could be misunderstanding your question - and making the solution too simple but can't you just fill in all the selling fields that you want for your template and then click 'Save for Later'.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

reating a template

To save as a template you need to list it then it is saved.

But you can save a draft without listing.

But the system will only save around 5-6 drafts before the first ones become overwritten. 

Because you have reached your limit, it may be the system won't save drafts either.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

reating a template

If you download and use Turbo Lister you can create and save as many templates and listings as you want and keep them forever.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

reating a template

Is turbo lister easy to use?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

reating a template

I found that, although I had reached my limit, I was able to save an entry as a draft as you suggested. It's a shame one can't simply create a template directly, without listing or saving as a draft.

Thanks to you all

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

reating a template

If you are wanting to save a template so all your listings look the same, where you just alter a few things depending on the listing, just use the sell similar option when you want to list something new. By doing that, you just need to change the appropriate sections, but the rest remains, like postage details, terms and conditions etc. It also means you don't have to start from scratch each time you want to list something. I haven't looked at your listings, but if some are in different categories, remember to change the category before you list.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply