selling overseas

I'm a bit confused, can someone please put a link up that will not allow overseas buyers to buy from me, or if that can't be done please tell me where to find it (very detailed please). Or seeing as I don't have 10 detailed seller things, do I need not worry about it?
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: selling overseas

You're welcome! Hope that stops them. It's worked for me......not that I had many overseas buyers anyway. I have left NZ open, but I haven't put any shipping rates, so if someone in NZ really wants something, I'll give them a postage quote.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

You're welcome! Hope that stops them. It's worked for me......not that I had many overseas buyers anyway. I have left NZ open, but I haven't put any shipping rates, so if someone in NZ really wants something, I'll give them a postage quote.

Well, well, sheep.

Have put in no International Postage but haven't ticked all the boxes.

Have only got those ticked where I do sell Internationally - just to block countries I don't want to send to.

Think I should go through it all.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

The boxes that are ticked are the ones you have excluded. The unticked ones are places you wish to sell to. If you have US ticked and Middle East unticked, US buyers can't buy, but Middle Eastern buyers can.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Yes, thanks.

Understand the ones ticked are the excluded.

Have all those ticked on the items I post internationally but some items I only post within Aust.

All I have done there is No International Postage.

Maybe I should go through & exclude all the countries in that lot????

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

When I created some new listings a few days ago, I used the 'advanced listing tool' as opposed to the quick one (which is the default for non stores I think) and in the postage section, I think there was the option to exclude locations you don't want to post to, that applied just to that listing.

I was just trying to have a look, but am stuck in another login page loop. I think it's under the postage, something like "create exclusion list" or something that effect......between postage and package type.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

If you don't want overseas buyers you don't need to go through blocking every destination, just make sure you have Australia only, no international displayed then go to you buyer blocks and select the opton to block members with a primary delivery address that you do not ship to.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply