unable to leave feedback for non payment

Sold fragrance to buyer  <removed> non payment, no commincation entered a dispute.  But I am unable to leave feed for this buyer - to warn other ebay sellers about this buyer...    My sold page - indicates that i need to leave feedback - when click on it it does not bring the item / seller up and i am unable to leave  feedback   ...  Any suggestion - its very very unfair !!! and people should be warmed of this seller, as they have only purchased 1 item previously.

Buyers be warned   

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: unable to leave feedback for non payment

It hurts my eyes trying to read that.

Anyway, there are scammers everywhere but on Ebay you at least have a good chance of getting your money back if you follow the rules compared to other ways of online selling and buying. Ebay is just a tool to get sellers and buyers together, it is up to buyers to do their homework to keep themselves safe and sometimes you get burnt, it is real life and you have to choose the risks you take.

No-one is forcing you you to use this site so I suggest that you use another format to buy what you need, maybe go to a bricks and mortar store. 

Latest reply

@1sweetap6v8 wrote:
LoL aren,t you one of those who like to can me for poor English. Just take a look at your last comment. And no I'm not having ago at you I'm pointing out the obvious that you and a few others (you no who they are) who seem completely oblivious to the fact you constantly advocate eBay as a SAFE QUALITY place to shop when it's anything BUT. The place has more scammers dishonest un human tools stealing from anyone they can at any chance they can. The problem is you see very little of it but it's so wide spread it's ridiculous. Just google it and see how many have been ripped over the years then check current theft on here it's not getting any better it's getting worse. And the thing that gets me the most about you lot you claim your not paid so why the hell would you do there dirty work for a multi million dollar scamming company for free, why are they scammers I can here you ask already, because they allow it to happen even when they no it's going on until someone kicks up a big enough fuss mean while collecting all they can . Oh and they love to use any excuse they can to get out of there responsibility when claims are made not to mention mths to wait if you do get refund all the time collecting interest on others money and not passing it on scammers of the highest order hiding behind a cops uniform. They like to be seen as good citizens but all the time just looking for an excuse to skip there promises to honour bad transactions. I do not advocate anything for ebay read it again I saiid it should be an automatic NEG and buy doing that it prevents you lot sellers from being nasty vindictive negs leavers because you got one. No way did I say they have it right buy just stopping negs for sellers all together. The two go hand in hand . Get it yet.

It's totally not worth it

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

If I had anything to be ashamed about, I would have actually gone to some effort to acknowledge it. The above is a simple, visual indication that I no longer feel it is worth my time to engage in discussion with you, but it seems it's necessary to use words instead. I'm sure my decision makes both of us happy. 🙂

Over and out. 

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

'You just showed your intelligence now didn't you'

O o
-----
Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Neither party can leave feedback in the event of a completed NPB dispute. As no transaction occurred.

I, for one, would prefer you to do as you have done. The non-buyer gets a strike, and I have my blocks set.

Fragrance, you say. Do you have a DGL? Might have something to do with the NPB.

Rubbish.

A transaction has occured.  A legally enforceable sales contract has been formed.

You can leave feedback for a buyer before you close an NPB dispute.

Remember negative feedback left for a buyer in any circumstances can only be removed if the feedback comment is sufficiently negative to warrant removal and  the non-paying pest (or other scamming buyer) requests that it is removed. 

So if leaving feedback for any buyer make sure your comments are within the confines of eBay policy are are not sufficiently negative to warrant removal.   

I always appreciate such comments left by my fellow traders, for example, if I see several sellers feedback left for a buyer in a very short space of time such as  "thank you for your understanding, I am sorry you did not receive the item I posted"  it gives me the heads up to ensure I send item with signature requirement.   If you sell in markets where non-payment or "items not received" is a signficant issue - IMO checking out buyer feedback is simply good risk managment practice.

IMO leaving feedback within the "confines" of the current feedback policies is a trading community member duty I try to fulfil as honestly as I can for every transaction that I am a party too Cat Wink.

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

I share your total frustration on this whole feedback fiasco I have received two red dots from customers who would not pay for there orders from our site,were sent non payment reminders,then paid up we posted orders immediately as per usual and they received their goods and left us with red marks,just childish behaviour .Ebay then mark our % down doesnt matter that we have pages of happy customers thanking us for speedy delivery and quality products,not only that but our products get shunted further down the listings because of these negative feedbacks.Feedback as far as sellers go is a joke,we are the captives we pay  large amounts of money to Ebay to sell our products they know we will cop it sweet to keep trading.Time to make it an even playing field.

I do not advise anyone to sell on ebay once i explain feedback to them they trade else where .

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

audiosalvagesupermarket
Community Member

Ebay should maybe consider having pre determined reasons that you would have to click on and then apply that reason as a neutral or negative feedback. I have spent thousands with Ebay and cannot see why the seller is the one to not have the same options as the buyer. Poor, Pooor, Poor.

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

1924332_682391137646_2717035770620292176_n.jpg  Lol

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

Hey guys this thread is nearly 2 years old.  Unfortunately the debate over feedback will continue for a long time

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Gosh, this thread brings back some memories... 😄

We did have some words (and pictures), 1sweetap6v8 and I, but (perhaps surprisingly) ended things on good terms. (Aloha, sweetap, if you still lurk 😛 ). 

Sorry for bumping a zombie thread....going to go reprimand myself now. Smiley LOL

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply