yup no bites again...

a continuing subject on these forums, but I have only noticed this happen once before and that was around oct last year.  I am getting very minimal sales....or even bites

I have 2 user ids and have started listing on both again recently. ( I usually favour one or the other as it easier for me not having to log in and out.)

I know post just went up but I mostly use satchels to keep more affordable for all states.  as another poster said has ebay lost its appeal to buyers?  I know its lost appeal to sellers but its early may, not school hols anymore and seems to be an absolute lull... maybe I've just lost the knack..

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

yup no bites again...

Afraid its not just you. Ebay have "mixed things up" For those who have been reading my comments I am repeating myself. But my sales are down at least 95% as of this week. I think Ebay is intentionally pushing out Australian sellers to make way for larger profits from the international slave houses etc. Do yourself a favour and seek out the free Australian site. People keep saying things are slow there. But whats the difference. Things are slow here and it costs a fortune to boot. At least there is money to be made on the other site for naught but a little time and effort and soon a lot of Aussies will have no choice but to move there. It will be like Sold.com in the early days (That was an old Australian site that used to do very well before Ebay bought and dismantled it)

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

JMO but your Oroton should sell.

The Oroton should be in Collectibles if you can find that category-just did a quick completed search & they seem to sell reasonably well.

Also JMO but 'lose' the comments about paying via bank deposit.

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

thanks.  I know youre referring to me fox but whos jmo?  good point re collectables I usually do but obv forgot on that listing.

I get what you're saying re bank deposit but its only preferred, not essential.  not good news re ebay and int slave houses?  do you mean cheap chinese imports? 

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

JMO - just my opinion

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

It might be Jane Mary O'Sullivan but it's Just My Opinion.....

TCT
Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

JMO - just my opinion

See how people can sneek up on you when you're typing. 🙂

TCT
Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

tried to change to collectables and there is no sub category suitable.  ebays "modified" them again.

Yours Jane MO

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

tried to change to collectables and there is no sub category suitable.  ebays "modified" them again.

Yours Jane MO

There must be-look at these 2 categories that Oroton is currently listed under

Clothing, Shoes, Accessories > Vintage > Women's Vintage ClothingCollectables

Collectables

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

yup no bites again...

foxy, I went thru the catagories and theres no collectables option after womens vintage clothing

.....and nothing further after collectables that relates to handbags...

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply