Charged twice for the same items

Has anyone else had the issue of being charged twice for the same items?

I bought 4 DVDs from a seller. I checked my bank account and each DVD including postage was withdrawn from my account, then a couple of days later the total amount for the 4 DVDs + postage was taken out of my account  again - so I have paid twice for the same items!!?

Checked with my bank - they said check with eBay and the seller as it easier to get the money back that way. 

Well the seller says nothing to do with them - not their problem - DON'T MAKE ACCUSATIONS!!!

Logged a misconduct with eBay, got  a confirmation email saying they would look into it....but nothing after 6 days.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Charged twice for the same items

They have no right or reason to hold on to your money for any amount of time, period. What a corporate shill. You mean to tell me they can hold on to this money for 60 days? What gives them the right to do that? I need the money for Christmas and I can't buy my family presents because of this stupid and pointless hold. Crooks.

Message 51 of 52
Latest reply

Re: Charged twice for the same items

pixie-six
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Please be advised this thread has been locked due to it's age and the information may no longer be accurate. If you would like to continue this discussion, we encourage you to start a new post on the community! 

Thanks for keeping the community a safe and happy environment for everyone. 

Community Moderator - @pixie-six 

Message 52 of 52
Latest reply