Payment record no longer available

It appears that PayPal has done away with our 'Record of purchases'. which was very useful for a quick check &/or for comparing my purchasers against my credit card statement. Is the removal true or has it been reallocated to another area? Many thanks for any help. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payment record no longer available

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Have you tried the 'Activity' button?

It gives a record of all purchases, and a further click on the purchase gives you all the details.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Have you tried the 'Activity' button?

It gives a record of all purchases, and a further click on the purchase gives you all the details.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

imastawka, thank you for your input. However, by clicking on Activity it only gives me a summary list of item plus prices of same that I bought via eBay. But,what  my question related to was, the list of all payments I made via PayPal in the last month or so. The said list was available until 2-4 weeks ago. Now that has been replaced with a message which reads  'The ability to link a PayPal account is not longer available, however, any previous linked a/c remains'.  The need to see my payments is to check if any unauthorised/fraud transaction/s occurred in my PayPal a/c. To get into PayPal A/c one needs to log into their site with perhaps a different password. The 'Activity" site does not require same. Thank you.   

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply